Serve Rocky Mount is our opportunity to show the love of Jesus to Rocky Mount. This year, Serve RM will take place in three parts from Sunday, April 15th - Saturday, April 21st. We will have shirts for our teams to wear as they serve. If you missed the registration period for a shirt, please know that more shirts will be for sale during our prayer meeting on April 15th at 6PM for Serve RM. Please look at our schedule of service projects below and please tell us which projects you plan to serve with by filling out this short form HERE. All early bird registrants (by Monday, March 27) will then pick their shirt up at the prayer meeting on Sunday, April 15th at 6PM.
Serve Rocky Mount 2018 Schedule
Certain service projects will be led by specific life groups and others will not. We would love for everyone to sign up to serve with their life group, the church-wide project on Saturday, and with other projects too! Please tell us which projects you plan to serve with by filling out this short form HERE. This is the same form from above.
Prayer Service (Part 1): We will gather on Sunday (4/15) evening, April 15th at 6pm to pray together and ask God to bless our efforts during Serve Rocky Mount. You will also collect your shirt at this service if you registered for Serve Rocky Mount by March 27th. More shirts will be for sale during this meeting. (The service will last about an hour and childcare is provided.)
Group Projects (Part 2a): Our Life Groups are organizing service projects during the week (Monday-Saturday). Life Group leaders will provide more information on these projects. If you are not connected to a LIFE GROUP you can get connected to one here. We will have one project on Wednesday morning that is not being led by any particular life group.
- Monday (4/17) evening: Serving at My Sister's House. Contact: Jeff Marshall 252.314.7477 or Seth Holland 252.908.5736
- Wednesday (4/18) evening:
- Thursday (4/19) evening: Serving at Your Choice Resource Center (The Pregnancy Care Center). Contact: Jordan Marshall 252.469.7598 or Phillip Carlisle 252.326.2383
- Saturday (4/21) morning: Serving breakfast for the RMPD. Contact: Daniel Tripp 828.400.7812 or Bert Boone 252.904.3301
Group Project (Part 2b): We will have one project on Wednesday morning that is not being led by any particular life group.
- Wednesday (4/18) morning:
- Preparing and Serving lunch to the teachers at Rocky Mount Middle. Contact: Daniel Tripp 828.400.7812
Full Church Project (Part 3): There is one event we are asking the whole church to be involved with.
- Saturday (4/21) Morning (9am-12:30pm): Join us for a work day at Peacemakers (1725 Davis St, Rocky Mount, NC 27803). We are asking everyone available to come out from 9 am - 12:30 pm to work, serve, and beautify the property of one of the most important ministries in Rocky Mount. Contact: Manny Williams 252.382.1718